We can come to your office if you have a group or you can register for one of our weekly CPR classes in Dallas, Frisco, Fort Worth, Grapevine or Denton.
American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Healthcare Provider (HCP) CPR Certification is the accepted standard in the Healthcare Industry for CPR Certification. The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
CPR Class Calendar for individuals needing a class.
Texas OnSite CPR can provide your office with American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Healthcare Provider Renewal CPR training at your location. This CPR class takes about 2.5 hours.
- Individual CPR manikins
- CPR Pocket masks
- New, individually wrapped, training mouthpieces
- Red Cross AED Training units
- Two year AHA BLS Certification Cards
- Bag Masks Adult and Infant
- High quality projector, sound system, projector screen or TV
We do ask for a minimum booking of $320.00 per group class which works out to 8 participants @ $40.00. Additional participants please add $40.00 each.
BLS Healthcare Provider Components:
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway*
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR Course Completion Card is valid for two years and we present the cards after the class.
Students work with an AHA BLS CPR Instructor to complete the BLS CPR skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.