“Blended” means you take the cognitive portion of the class online and then must meet with an instructor for a Skills Test. This is not an online certification as it requires a one on one meeting with the instructor to verify your skills.
At Texas OnSite CPR we want to make getting the certification you need as easy and comfortable as possible. With that in mind, we offer our CPR and First Aid courses with an online option.
- American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider CPR online $60.00 (including skills test)
- American Safety & Health Institute First Aid online $40.00 (including skills test)
- American Heart Association HeartSaver First Aid eLearning $65.00 (including skills test)
- American Safety & Health Institute Bloodborne Pathogens $20.00 (no skills test needed)
- American Safety & Health Institute Oxygen Administration $20.00 (no skills test needed)
There are TWO parts to the American Heart Association Blended Online BLS Healthcare Provider CPR Certification course:
Part 1 at your home or office: Online simulation and written test completion (0.5 to 2 hours)
Part 2 at one of our regularly scheduled classes: Manikin practice and skills testing (20 to 30 minutes)
You will receive the same course completion cards you would receive by attending the same course in an actual classroom.
Many students enjoy the ease of accessing their course material from their home or work computer and then attending a 20-30 minute hands-on Skills Session rather than a 2.5 hour class.
Each online class from Texas OnSite CPR includes a course material accessible for a full two years, along with a skills evaluation at one of our regularly scheduled classes.
After your registration is completed, you will receive an e-mail with login and password information to begin your class.
Watch this demo video of the American Heart Heartcode Program.